Thursday, September 6, 2012

Refresh Your Shower

Go over to Tuesday Morning in Pacific Beach.  It is a discounted home store that is not oversized or alarmingly disorganized.  I was able to refresh the look of my shower for under $30.00.  They offer all home goods, but the best deal I found in this store was in their bath department.  They have an assortment of styles for all preferences.  I like the solid colors with stripes.  They remind me of hotels :)  Take a look at what I found and there today:



This is what ended up in my shower:



Take a look at how their prices compared to Target:

Target:
Shower liner: $10-$15
Shower hooks: $9-$20
Shower curtain: $20-$30
Total- $39

Tuesday Morning:
Shower liner: $4
Shower hooks: $7
Shower curtain: $17
Total: $28


No comments:

Post a Comment